Redbook teamed up with Etsy to find their most inspiring, drool-worthy, and beautiful products that you can give as gifts this season. Every single item is handmade, so the supplies are limited. But catch them in time, and you’re sure to give a gift that your friends and family will treasure forever.
1. Tattoo-Inspired Golden Brass ($58.00)
These gorgeous earrings are made of brass but are delightfully lightweight.
You can be sure that whomever you gift these to will love these eye-catching pair of earrings.
2. Handmade Suede Leather Notebook ($30.00)Seller: Flamboyanhandmade
These suede leather-bound notebooks are full of potential and make a perfect gift for anyone in your life. They'll treasure the handmade quality and pride in craftsmanship.
12 pages (224 sides), unlined, recycled, un-bleached brown paper. The pages in this book are hand bound using a waxed cord. No glue is used; binding is strong and permanent.
3. Family Tree Initial Necklace ($47.00)Seller: SoulPeaces
Delicate and dainty, this necklace features initials just 2mm high, and creates a personal statement for the wearer to keep close to her heart.
4. Saint Sinner Tea Set ($45.00)Seller: Trixiedelicious
Opposites attract! Reworked vintage English Delphine bone china teacups and saucers with white rose pattern. The text is hand painted with a devilish pair of words.
5. Personalized Sterling Silver Golf Ball Markers ($39.80)Seller: ERiaDesigns
Here's a perfect gift for the golfers in your life. The set of four golf ball markers can be personalized with your guy's initials or a favorite phrase.
6. Glossy Orange Computer Hard Drive Clock($38.00)Seller: TECOART
This hard drive clock is custom painted a high-gloss orange and is one sleek-looking clock. Great gift for a colorful person or for the "one who has everything." Golden raised numbers (12-3-6-9 positions) can be added for free if desired.
7. Sprout Garden Herb Markers($30.00)Seller: jCranejewelry
Make her garden even more beautiful. Four herb markers handcrafted from copper will help your mom or green-thumb best friend keep her basil and her oregano straight.
8. Sprouts Handspun Yarn ($23.00)Seller: Yarmee
Have a knitter on your list? Chances are she'll love this mix of merino wool and tencel in fresh green and antiqued pinks.
9. Bacon Peanut Bon Bon Brittle ($15.99)Seller: bonbonbrittle
Everything is better with bacon! Brittle is no exception. Made with gourmet applewood bacon, this brittle incorporates a rich, smoky taste with classic, sweet peanut brittle. Just try not to "sample" it before you wrap it!
10. Felted Woolen Slipper Socks ($45.00)Seller: Pawfelts
Not just your average pair of slippers, Pawfelt's slipper socks will keep his feet toasty-warm and dry all winter. The pure wool, made-to-order comfyness of these slipper socks is unmatched. The felting process makes the socks very thick and durable to boot.