Friday, December 31, 2010

Honeysuckle Finds on Etsy

In my previous post, 
I provided you with a story from The Thread Stylist on 
THE color of 2011....
HONEYSUCKLE!

With that said...
here are some of my HONEYSUCKLE finds from Etsy!

Leather Iphone Case
By TinderBloom


Vintage Glass Earrings
By Beyondtherockz





Floral Corner Scroll Embellishment for Scrapbooking
By Angelicafranssen
To View Item Listing, Click Here 



Clay Heart Ring



Silk Scarf



Mini Bath Cuppie Soap Bath Bomb



Journal with Mixed Pages



Hairpin
By SweetHeartStudio
To View Item Listing, Click Here 



Gift Box
By Ecovintagevegan
Display Image
By Rafikasuhandi

Felt Boutonniere
By FuzzyRose


Wood Organizer



Soap



Organic Mineral Eye Color


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!

    What a beautiful array of Honeysuckle pinks :o) I am so honored to have my sparkle blossom hairpin as a part of your feature!

    Thanks so much and I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete