Sunday, January 23, 2011

DIY Lessons

Not to long ago, I was emailed by Jane from www.diylessons.org asking if I would be interested in listing my polymer clay tutorial on the diylessons website...
So of course I hopped on that wagon with excitement!  
I did some searching and found tons of amazing tutorials that are 
available both free and available to purchase.  

Not to long after, Jane expressed her interest in featuring 
Too Sweet Magnolias on the DIYLessons web page.  
WOO - HOO!  
I encourage anyone who is new to crafting or wants to learn 
something new to sign up and browse through the many tutorials available at www.diylessons.org

To view Too Sweet Magnolias featured article on www.diylessons.org, 
then you can check it out here: 
http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/2011/01/featured-designer-too-sweet-magnolias.html

No comments:

Post a Comment